Friday, February 15, 2008

My adorable little nephew!!!


We have a new baby in the family. This is Tank! My sister's new son. Her Fiance' surprised her with this little bundle of joy. I haven't met him yet but she sent me this picture. Isn't he adorable. I told Don we needed a new puppy, maybe that would ease my mommy pangs!!! But he pointed out all the reasons why another dog wouldn't be a good idea. Like when we go camping our current 2 dogs sleep on the bed with us. Can you imagine 3 dogs!!! Ok, I get it.
Happy Valentines Day to Everyone!!!

3 comments:

Blogs by Danielle said...

Hi. I updated your header for you so it is now larger and has some of the new features that my newer headers have.

If you would like your new header please email me at blogsbydanielle@gmail.com and please include your blog name in the email.

Kristy said...

Precious!!!

Kristy

Wendy said...

LOL. No! He's a terror! Don't get one!!!!