Thursday, March 20, 2008



I took the dogs out for a ride in our big truck the other day. We are all getting spring fever and want to go camping. Jake gets so excited when he gets to go for a ride. The other day we were out washing the cars and jake jumped in the car and wouldn't get out. He must have stayed in there for an hour, thinking that if he was in the car he wouldn't get left at home. We finally had to coax him out when we were done and readyto go back in the house. We are excited for our first camping trip that we have planned in June (although we may have to take a mini one in May... June is just too far away). We are anxious to see how this new truck will pull our RV. Our Tahoe could barely make it up the pass... people behind us would get so annoyed as we putted along at 35 mph. I'm feeling more comfortable driving it now. At first I was scared to death to try to maneuver this 100 foot (exaggeration) long beast. Going into a crowded parking lot was out of the question. But now I'm feeling a little more comfortable driving AND parking it. Althought I don't go into any tight spaces! And if I do go to a store I park out in the north 40.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

See here or here

Kristy said...

Your sister's invitation is just beautiful and I am so glad that the dogs had a great day!!

Love and blessings, Kristy