Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day


Happy Mother's day to all my friends out there. I had a GREAT Mother's day. My children (Jake, Faith, Rocky & Sawyer) and Husband showered me with love today! I got cards from each one of my puppies and they were so sweet. The one that Faith (our Beagle) gave me was just like one a daughter would give a mom and it made me cry. I am so looking forward to being a mom and have kids to celebrate holidays with. Don't get me wrong my animal children are oh so good to me (thanks to my hubby), but I can't wait to experience that daughter/mother bond.


I've had the good fortune to snuggle with 2 newborn babies in the last few weeks. Don's cousin had her baby on April 2 (Hallee) and I got the honor of holding her at a family function a few weeks ago. Although, I did start bawling for some reason (oh I guess because I really want a baby too). And my boss had her baby on April 28 (Millicent). Both babies are so cute! Here is a picture of Halle & Shadow...her dog sister :)

1 comment:

Kristy said...

That picture is just priceless!!!