Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Woo Hoo!

The CCAA made referrals for a whole 9 days this month. That is more than they've done in a long time. Although part of those days they were closed in 2006 due to Chinese New Year. I just hope and pray that they will continue at that rate. Let's see if they keep doing 9 days a month, and there are 54 days between 2/9 and our LID 0f 4/3.... We would have our baby referral in 6 months!!! That would be in March 2009. That still seems like a long ways away... but I'll take sooner than later!!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

I was so excited to see the nine day also, I think things will get better. And even if it is March, April or even May or June, regardless at least there is light at the end of the tunnnel for us April people!!! We have come a long way and it feels good to see progress!!! Happy Belated Anniversary!

Kristy said...

I was just checking in again. is everything ok with you?