Tuesday, November 20, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING




We'd like to wish all our friends & family a Happy Thanksgiving. Even though we don't have our darling daughter yet, we have so many things to be thankful for. We have our loving family and friends that are so special to us. We have our fur-beasts.. Jake & Faith. Our dogs are like our kids to us and give us so much joy. For example when I wake up in the middle of the night and I'm sleeping diagonally across the bed, with my feet smooshed up against Don's because Jake (our Golden Retreiver) is sprawled out taking up most of the bed, I think to myself.. now, why did I start letting him sleep on the bed when he was a puppy? I guess because he is warm and fuzzy and such a cuddlebug, althought now he weights 80 lbs. We are also so blessed with our jobs and our home. God has blessed us so much and have a lot to be thankful for this year. Here are some a pic's from our camping trips last year.

No comments: