Sunday, October 18, 2009

Baby's Room



Don & I worked on the baby's room this weekend. We put up the crown molding & painted clouds on the ceiling. Don did a fantastic job on the clouds. I was worried they'd look like white blobs if I did them, but he got up there with the sponge and did a great job. I am just so excited with the way it looks... I think she is going to love her room! So the room is pretty much done now... except for the window coverings. I bought some fabric and pattern to make window shades... but my sewing skills aren't very good, so I haven't even started on them. And today when I looked at the color fabric I purchased, I don't think it will match very well now. I think I'm going to try to find some sort of cordless wood blinds or maybe roman shades.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Oh Colette it is beautiful!!! Don great job on the clouds!!!

Love and blessings, Kristy