Friday, December 4, 2009

December Referrals

Finally referrals came out on December 2 and March LIDs are complete! I had hoped maybe they would have grabbed a few days in April also, but alas that was not the case. So, with our LID of 4/3/06 we SHOULD be next. But when next is going to come I'm not sure. I'm hoping & praying for January, but lately China has been matching every other month, so that would be February.... ugh! I wish I had a fast forward button. Maybe I should check at Staples, they have the EASY button, maybe they have a fast forward one too, tee hee. I'll just wrap myself up in all the Christmas magic and before you know it - it'll be January! Oh I just can't wait!!!!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

collete with our 4/3/06 lid, we HAVE to be next! 4/1/06 & 4/2/06 were a Saturday & Sunday. There are a few families logged in on that day, but not enough for them to not include the 3rd. if they don't it will be like 12 families receiving referrals, now that would be a slowdown......

I don't have any "hunches" on when we will get our referral......time will tell! enjoy the holidays and then we'll be way closer!

catherine