Saturday, December 26, 2009

Rumor has it families with our LID have been matched!

Oh my gosh..... I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. Several adoption agency's have announced that CCAI (China) has matched families with LID through 4/3/06. AND that is our LID. So that means we have been matched with a baby. Now we just have to wait for our adoption agency to receive the package with all the information and then call us and let us know. Oh my goodness, oh my goodness we could be seeing our daughters beautiful face next week sometime!!!!!!!!!

Don and I have been talking about what will do on that day. Cuz we want to see her picture for the first time together. So our agency is suppose to call us (on our cell phone) and let us know they are e-mailing all her information & photo and I'll call Don and we'll leave work (or wherever we are) and meet at home so we can open up the e-mail together. Oh, I've dreamed about this day for 4 long years, I simply cannot wait. I hope there are no delays because I think I will simply go insane having to wait much longer!!!!

I will keep you posted!

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone!

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Congratulations! We are excited too! Looks like we will be traveling partners too! remember to breathe in between gasps of excitement!

catherine
lid 4/3/06 ccai

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Let the fun begin :) Congrats...

Lisa F (NJ) said...

Congratulations!!!! We have all waited so long for this moment, enjoy every minute of the excitement!!!!! Hopefully the calls come soon, and I will see you in China!!!!!