Monday, January 11, 2010

Ugh... more paperwork



Well the last 2 weeks have flown by... Been tied up with more stuff to read, and paperwork to fill out. I sent a care package off to our daugther's orphange today. They said if we sent a disposable camera that we might get it back when we go to get her and have pictures of the orphanage and nannies. That would be so great!

And we have put the final touches on the nursery.

Oh and we've decided on a name.... Mia Grace

A friend at work gave me a whole bunch of baby clothes that are just adorable, that were her daughters. Now at least I have some clothes to take to china. I'm just not totally sure what size she is wearing since the info I have is from October 09.

Our agency said we should know when we can go to get her in a another week or so. I can't wait to find out. And hopefully we will get more recent information about Mia and more pictures. I would love that!

Here are some pic's of her room again with her name on the wall and everthing all put together.

3 comments:

Karen said...

We took lots of clothes with us and almost none of them fit Ashleigh. My suggestion would be to take a few outfits with you and pick the rest up there. It is so hard to guess sizes.

Polar Bear said...

The nursery is wonderful! I just love the colors!

I hope you hear travel news soon!

Catherine said...

Congratulations on Mia Grace's referral! She is beautiful! Maybe we will meet in Guangzhou at the White Swan, I assume the agency will have us travel all 4.3.06 families together, no?
get through that papaerwork...craziness, no?!!
can't wait to see Mia in your arms! catherine & lily