Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Updated Information on MiaGrace



Oh! I got such a surprise today in my e-mail! Updated pictures and size information on our china angel (from 12/29/09) . She is weighing in at 19.4 lbs, 29.3 inches. It says she has no teeth but I swear I see two teeth in that cute little grin of hers. Oh I want to hold her in my arms so badly. We haven't heard yet when we get to go pick her up. We should hear this week or next. I hope we get to go the first of February!!! But it all depends on if they can get our appts set up before Chinese New Year or after. I'm praying hard for before. I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

Polar Bear said...

What a WONDERFUL surprise!!
I would say she most definitely has two teeth! :o)

Hope you get the TA soon!!!!

Wendy said...

She's so cute! I swear everyone says their baby is the cutest but...she is the cutest! Look at that mischievous little grin like she's up to something. You guys are going to have your hands full. I am so PROUD.