Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Hubby's Masterpiece


I just wanted to share the beautiful bookcase Don created for our baby's room. C had an idea of what she wanted and D being the great mind reader he is, created this awesome bookcase. He designed and built it from scratch and it matched perfectly of what I pictured in my head. Our baby's room is so ready for the baby now. I'm formulating a letter to China in my mind...
"Dear China- The bookcase is done so please send us our daughter!". Hmm wonder if that would speed things up a little. Haven't heard any news on how many matches they made this month yet. I wish they'd hurry up, I look forward to this time each month in anticipation. I wish I could just avoid that whole scene and just pretend I didn't have access to that info and when it was our turn well we'd get the call. But I can't so I'll just look forward to the beginning of each month and sometimes I'll be happy (cuz they match a bunch of days), but most of the time I'll be sad (cuz they only match a few days).

2 comments:

Wendy said...

That letter should also read, "Dear China: We have the room already! The crib is there! The walls are painted! D made this beautiful bookcase...so where's the kid, eh?"

When we got home after Thursday night and I reminded Steve about the bookcase he cut me off and said, "Great, now you want me to build a bookcase!"

Hey, well if we get pregnant apparently we'll give it to you and Don because Steve said we can't AFFORD a child right now. He's so logical. I hate him sometimes.

Kristy said...

That is just beautiful!!! Tell him that he did a great job for me ok.
Love, Kristy