Monday, December 29, 2008

What a surprise!

China sent out matches early this month :) I wasn't even expecting to hear any news until after Jan 1st. But I had 5 minutes on my lunch break to check my e-mail and what I saw was exciting. China has finished February 06 LIDs. Yahoo, February is done and on to March 06. Which is just so close to our LID of 4/3/06. There are about 500 families that are waiting for a baby in March so I'm not sure how long it will take for China to match all those families with a baby, but I'm hoping it won't take more than 5 or 6 months. If that is the case we should expect a match in 6 or 7 months.... Oh that would be so wonderful. I just hope it isn't longer than that... we have waiting so long already. I'm so ready to see my babies tiny little face and hold her in my arms and sing to her and play games with here. I bought a mommy and me yoga video many months ago and I can't wait for us to do it together.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

hoooray!!!!!!!!!

Catherine said...

hi there! we are also lid 4/3/06 for our Chinese adoption.....what agency are you with? we are with CCAI.......wonder if we will meet in China?

catherine & jack

Kristy said...

Sitting here in Texas being excited right along with you!!!!!

Love and blessings, Kristy

Catherine said...

well this is cool, we will definately be traveling together and meeting our babies together right?
what is your guesstimate on our referral date??
catherine!