Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Referrals

Well China only advanced a few days again this month. They are through 2/23/06.... Our LID of 4/3/06 seems very close to that, but it looks like our turn will still be many months away :( There are a lot of LIDs from March 2006 so I expect it to take quite a bit of time to get through those! At least we are at the beginning of April but I can't help but kick myself that I didn't move quicker when we were getting all our paperwork ready in January 2006. If I would have done things differently we may have had a March LID date and that could have shaved months off our waiting... But, alas... I can't do anything about that now, so I just must quit obsessing over it.

I am exciting about my company's upcoming Christmas Party. It is a High School Prom theme so if you want you can dress in prom attire. It will be fun to get dressed up and go out! Maybe I can pretened like I'm 18ish instead of 40ish!

No comments: