Friday, January 16, 2009

Trying not to get Excited!

There is rumor buzz buzzing around on the China adoption front that things are going to speed up. I've heard this so many times before that I have told myself not to get excited. Because I just get let down when it doesn't happen. But everyone is getting excited and hoping that their is going to be a large referral batch this month. It is hard to not get my hopes up when everyone else is celebrating with joyfulness & excitement. So, yes I'm caught up in it. I can hardly wait now to see what happens. China will be closed down for chinese New Year the last week of January. So we are all speculating that baby matches will happen next week!! Oh I pray for all us mommies & daddies out there that want our little babies in our arms so badly. I pray we do see some improvement in the amount of babies that are matched with parents starting this month. Their are so many orphans in china that need to be with their forever family and not living in orphanages without the love of a family. I'll keep you posted!!!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

I am really trying hard to not freak out!!!! I can't wait either to hear about referrals!!!

Love, Kristy