Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Valentines Day




I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband. He knows just how to make me feel loved. I woke up Saturday morning to breakfast in bed. Yummy Blueberry Belgian Waffles and OJ. And then when I went downstairs he had this beautiful flower arrangement on the table. With cards from him and all my "kids". Plus a cute little musical bear. He knows how much I love Gerber Daisy's (we had them in our wedding) and I loved the unique one in front that was both yellow & red. I hadn't ever seen one like that before. We had a wonderful day! We went to a late lunch/early dinner at Red Robin (trying to avoid the crowd... didn't really work). After dinner we went home to watch the movies I had rented (Fireproof & Madagascar II). Fireproof was pretty good... A little stressful in the beginning because of how mean they were to each other. But had a good message & ending. And we loved the original Madagascar and I was excited to see the sequel. It was really good! Don thought it was even better than the original! We liked it so much we watched it again on Sunday. I guess we are just big kids at heart. I can't wait to watch these types of movies with our daughter!

No comments: