Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thankful Thursday...

Today I am thankful for my job :)

Especially with so many people without jobs and struggling to pay bills and care for their families, I am thankful we both have jobs. Even though there are times when my job makes me want to run screaming from the building, those times are few a far between. The last year has been challenging with my boss going out on maternity leave and then deciding to quit to stay home with her new baby (lucky her!). Luckily before she went out on leave we hired another person to work in our office, if I had to get through this last year alone.. I would have never of made it. My new co-worker, Diana, is wonderful. She is so smart and funny and fun to work with. We have really leaned on eachother and that got us through some tough spots. I actually work with a lot of wonderful people. It makes going to work fun! That dosesn't mean I don't secretely dream that I'd win the lottery and not have to work... Cuz I would quit if I didn't have to. Then I could stay home and take of our daugther full time. Hmmm... maybe that is why our adoption has gone through yet... maybe I'm going to win the lottery and become rich and get to stay home with her! Wow, I better start buying lottery tickets!!!

As for the adoption, things moved forward a little more this month. More than last month, but not as much as I'd like it too!!! China has match babies to parents who had their paperwork logged into China through March 6, 2006. So we are so close to our log in date of April 3, 2006. Only 27 days of log in dates between me and my baby.... Not sure how long it is going to take to get through those 27 days... But I'm still hoping for early fall 2009.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

I am so happy that you have a good , fun job. That makes a world of difference doesn't it. And yes time is moving on, I just feel like things are about to change and I can't wait!!

Love, Kristy