Sunday, February 21, 2010

Don & Mia Grace Together... Finally

We finally have our precious daughter!!! At 2 am this morning (yakima time) I got to see the two most beautiful people in the whole world. I can't tell you how overjoyed I am. She is just perfect. I'm so glad we have skype, or I would have missed so much by not being there. I was able to take this snapshot of them on skype... Quality not that great, but now I can look at this snapshot of our first meeting whenever I want. I can't wait to to talk to them again today at 2 pm (yakima time). I want to know how she did the rest of the evening, how she slept, etc etc. Don said she didn't cry at all when she was handed to him and we were warned that a lot of the babies had colds, but she didn't. Thank you Lord for watching over Mia and taking such good care of her. WE ARE SO BLESSED!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Congratulations!!!!!! She is SOOO beautiful.

China Mom said...

Mia is beautiful! Congratulations - I know you can't wait to get your arms around her!