Friday, February 19, 2010

Safe & Sound in China

I talked to my sweet husband via skype at 5 am (9 pm Hong Kong time) this morning!!! I woke up and thought I'd go downstairs and check the computer to see if he was on-line AND he was!!!! So I called him on skype and it worked GREAT! He was actually sending me an e-mail because he didn't want to wake me up. Yeah right.... Like am sleeping anyway.... It was so cool to be able to see him and talk to him. I miss him so much!! Anyway, they made it safely... no lost baggage, no problems. The flight was sooo very long though. He and Sandy are super tired!

They did meet some of the other families that are in our adoption group and said how nice they were. I'm glad they have some support of other families over there.

They are scheduled for a tour of Hong Kong Saturday morning and then they will be bussed to Guangzhou. So hopefully I'll get to talk to him again on my Saturday morning.

No comments: