Saturday, February 20, 2010

Gotcha day & time scheduled

I didn't get a chance to talk with Don yet... his schedule and the time difference is making it hard.
But he e-mailed me and let me know he will be getting Mia Grace on Sunday 2/21 at 3 pm China time. So I translated that to our time and I think it will be Saturday night 2/20 at 11 pm. Looks like I won't be sleeping tonight either. He has been told that a lot of the babies have colds, so we are praying that Mia hasn't caught it. But if she has please pray extra hard for her. This transition is going to be difficult for her anyway, so to have a cold it will make it extra hard on her.
I hope to see my sweet baby girl (via Skype) very soon.

1 comment:

Martha Goudey said...

Oh my Colette. I had no idea you had waited so long. I read back through your blogs and I cried. What a long agonizing wait. But now the wait is almost over. So excited to hear how things go.
Martha (Wendy's photographer).
Love it that you have a few of the wedding photos on your blog. I use some of her wedding in my portfolio.